Thursday 27 September 2012

4 Classic Lipsticks Every Girl Should Have

I was putting the outfits together for the post below on shoes obsession and had picked out four lipsticks to go with the looks, I then noticed the colours and thought I should do a separate post on the four classic colours every girl should have in her lipstick collection. Every girl loves wearing lipstick whether its with a smokey eye look for a night out or just to brighten up your day time look. Here are my four picks that every girl should own.

Creme Cup, Nude Delight, Lovesick Passionate, 01

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain 'Lovesick Passionate'
 I love stains, they are really great for when your out for dinner/drinks and you don't want to be constantly re-applying your lipstick. I tried the other lip stain (can't remember name), it looked like a highlighter. I loved it at the start but then it start to dry up my lips. Priced around €9.00


Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick 'Nude Delight'
 This is my all time favorite nude. It's a really creamy nudey/brown shade which is quite moisturising as it states. I love this for day and night looks, because it stays quite matte. Nudes are an all time classic to have for every occasion. Priced around €6.95


Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick '01'
 I bought this lipstick are a friend of mine was wearing it and I fell in love with the colour. It's a realy intense matte red which is great for night time. The only thing I would say about this lipstick is the smell, it's not an awful smell but can be annoying for some people. Red is another shade that every girl should have. Priced around €6.95

Mac Cremesheen 'Creme Cup' 
I love this shade, the swatch doesn't really do it justice. For those girls who love their nudes and pinks this is a perfect shade for a little pop of colour. It's really creamy and stays quite matte during the day with a hint of gloss. A definite classic to have in your collection aswell. Priced around €14-€15.

Lovesick Passionate, Creme Cup, 01, Nude Delight
x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment