Wednesday 26 September 2012

Brightening Up Our Winter

Ok so its not winter yet, it surely does feel like that. Its getting cold and dreary, kind of depressing. Was strolling around Temple Bar I was only ment to have a look but on the 3rd floor of Urban Outfitters I peeped into the sale section.



This is what I found and unnecessarily purchased...

Floral Cross Body
Floral Cross Body - Urban Outfitters 
Definitely an unnecessary purchase of the day but its soooooo lovely! The shoulder strap is braided and not as long as most of these messenger bags which is handier. I love anything floral print, its original price was 37 euro!! I would not buy it for that price but when the sale price is only 12 euro, you just cant say no.

Cooperative Crop Solid Button Top
Cooperative Crop Solid Button Top - Urban Outfitters
Crop tops have been so in this summer and they probably wont leave the fashion trend for a while so this is another purchase I am super happy about. I love the detail of the straps on the back and the textured buttons. It will go great with shorts and hight waisted jeans... Originally priced at 33 euro, but on sale only 12 euro! Bargain.


Nude/Cream Lace Dress 

Nude/Cream Lace Dress - Urban Outfitters 
This purchase wasn't mine but I really wanted to add this to the Brightening Up Our Winter post, its so pretty and girly I couldn't help myself but want it too. The lace is not tacky or cheap looking, it has that Tailor Swift look... Original price was 76 euro!! Urban Outfitters aint' cheap but with the reduction to 25 euro it is very much affordable. Plus there is a 10% discount available for students!

E. ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment