Saturday 1 December 2012

Christmas Eve/Day Outfits

Getting into the spirit of Christmas as it is the 1st of December I thought I would create a post with two looks I think would be great for Christmas Eve few beverages/Night in with the family or Christmas Day dinner. There's nothing better than being super comfy but also cute for whatever events you have planned :)



Forever 21 Waffle Knit Sweater €23,75 and River Island Black High Waisted Shorts €40  

You can't go wrong with a combination of these two, and of course with a pair of black tights unless you want to freeze your butt off ;) I haven't seen these shorts in the shop yet only online but I am defiantly going to look out for these, and of course the jumper would be lived in. Every Christmas Eve I go down to my friends house as it is some what a tradition so this would be a cute outfit to wear whilst having a hot whiskey ;) playing a few games and of course exchanging gifts :)















Forever 21 Tropical Forest Dress €26,75 and Topshop Lipstick in Whimsical €11.00

This dress would be amazeball for Christmas Day dinner with a pair of black tights. It's super cute and a love of mine because it has long sleeves which is a win win for me. Of course you can't have a dress without some lippie so I thought this would be a nice nude/pink to wear. I love getting dressed up for Christmas dinner so I think this would be a great outfit :)







New Look Nude Studded Slipper Shoes €24 and New Look Coolway Black Chelva Leather Chelsea Boots €60

I am hearting these two pairs from New Look, they always have the best range of styles. I thought the boots would be nice for either outfit to edge them up a bit, and the flats for the shorts and sweater combo. You could wear any of your fave shoes with either outfit but these are just two I think are gorgeous :)

Happy Shopping ;)
x x 


No comments:

Post a Comment